Thursday 2 May 2013

Thursday, Day 4....Kinda Messed Up Wednesday Live Below the Line Challenge....



Well I was downtown yesterday and spent about 6 or 7 hours wandering around in the heat...and succumbed to spending about $6 on drinks and snacks....  :( boo....

I really have to say, I have the outmost admiration for those fellow humans suffering in extreme poverty...without adequate clean water, sunscreen, and nutritious food...

...well I am going to do my best to continue eating fairly inexpensive and healthy...time for some old-fashioned rolled oats...and maybe another long walk out in the sun...only with more sunscreen this time! :)

I have already shown oatmeal pics so here is a famous landmark in downtown Chicago ..... I didn't have my camera so I had to find this online

No comments:

Post a Comment